Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oh goodness

I have a lot to do lately: life is good.

I meant to post this week about my gluten-free chocolate madeleines, but I lost my madeleine pan last time I moved and I want to make this recipe just once more before I show it to you. It's nearly perfect.

Then I meant to post this week about the campari syrup I used when I canned Rainier cherries and how they're a little like maraschinos and a lot like a late summer evening. But work at the coffee warehouse went late and I haven't written the method yet.

Now my cousin and his girlfriend are in town from Texas and I intend to make all manner of deliciousness this week and weekend. Alas, this does not include a blog entry with a recipe! Instead, consider this a preview of good things to come.

Good Gluten-free Things in my kitchen's future:

Sourdough English Muffins
Injera
Blueberry Lemon Madeleines
Baklava
Blueberry Lime Tart
Vegan Chocolate Cherry Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment